Thursday, January 10, 2013

We are almost there!

I'm not completely sure how, but we have raised about $4,500 for the teachers quarters! Praise our dear Lord!

However, we still need $5,000 more to complete it.  It wouldn't be so urgent if school didn't start so soon. But it does.  School begins in the beginning of February and we need to get a roof on and floors in.  

Our initial estimate was $15,000 but we recalculated it and it will only take $9,000-$10,000. However, if by some miracle we can raise $15,000 total then we could close the main school building with windows and doors.

We are totally trusting the Lord with this and I am eager to see what else He does.  I want to ask you to join me in prayer and if you are able, to donate financially. The info for where to send it is in my blog post: "Tis the season to give: A big step of faith."

I am so thankful for all of you and the encouragement you pour over me! 

Here are some pics of what has been completed so far. Pretty sure it all happened in 2 weeks- they are fast workers!

                            Progress!

                 
                             This is the school building that we are trying to close with doors and windows

                







No comments:

Post a Comment